Galesaur’s Guide to Success:
1) Fear the idea of captaining a potential killing vehicle through youth and early adulthood (approximately 23 people-years).
2) Move to NYC, postponing the need for any auto operation skills.
3) Upon later relocation, realize that not all places are as public-transit-equipped as The City, though Ann Arbor certainly tries.
4) Study hard, obtain driver’s license forged from blood/sweat/tears!
5) Get back on bike, reveling in the knowledge that you could be driving.
Seriously, though, I’m pretty psyched by the idea that I can go on road trips and star in action movies and stuff!