1. It’s A Small World After All
4. that song about it being Friday
5. the “I Buy Sausage” part of the Lucky Star theme??
I want to ask what your worst earworms are, but at the same time, I fear that they would then become my earworms.
True story: this bitter battle has been ongoing for many years. I think Galesaur’s win ratio is something like 18%, if we’re being generous – a fact that’s particularly sad when you consider that she started the game in the first place.
But, hey, revenge tastes best near a Volkswagen dealership.
Oh man, guys, sorry for the wait! D:
In official-type news, I am pleased to announce that Patbird survived his birthday punches, and that he and his shiny new copy of Mass Effect 3 are getting along swimmingly. You go, Patbird! Show those Reapers what’s up!
You have to understand!
1) In many places, including my hometown, there are ads on TV for this mysterious drive-in restaurant named Sonic, but no Sonics to be found. It’s like a shiny Pokemon: kinda pointless, but very exciting. (To be fair, shiny Pokemon don’t have a wide variety of slushy drinks. OHMIGOSH)
2) In Astoria, there were three Dunkin’ Donutses within walking distance of our apartment.
3) Ann Arbor has a lot of things, but it does not have Dunkin’ Donuts. Shocking, I know!